ProcessingCard.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This policy outlines the procedures for submitting and processing DMCA takedown notices. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on ProcessingCard.com, please follow the procedures outlined below.
Notice of Alleged Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent thereof and believe that any content on ProcessingCard.com infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement under the DMCA. To be effective, the notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Submission of DMCA Takedown Notice
DMCA takedown notices should be sent to the designated agent for ProcessingCard.com:
- [Insert Name]
- [Insert Address]
- [Insert Email Address]
- [Insert Phone Number]
Please include "DMCA Takedown Request" in the subject line.
If you believe that content you posted on ProcessingCard.com was removed in error or as a result of a misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To be effective, a counter-notification must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which ProcessingCard.com may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
ProcessingCard.com may terminate the accounts of users who are deemed to be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.
For any questions or concerns regarding this DMCA takedown policy, please contact the designated agent at the contact information provided above.
Changes to the Policy
ProcessingCard.com reserves the right to modify or amend this policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page.